Bachelor of Sciences
Tổng quát về ngành
The Faculty of Science offers a comprehensive, exciting range of programmes and flexibility in course selection to cater to different interests and talents. Designed according to the demands of industry, our courses, rigorous and challenging, not only arm students with domain expertise with which they can find jobs in areas of specialty, but also develop in them competence for diverse career options. Benchmarked against top overseas universities, our science curriculum is regularly reviewed and revised to ensure that it remains in demand.
Students admitted to the Faculty are on a direct 4-year honours track, with an option to exit after three years with a bachelor's degree. Typically, more than 60% of undergraduates enrolled in the Faculty graduate with an honours degree. For the Applied Science degree programmes, students will be placed on mandatory industrial attachments for one semester. This will position them well for pursuing careers in relevant industries after graduation.
• Chemistry with Specialisation in Materials Chemistry
• Chemistry with Specialisation in Medicinal Chemistry
• Chemistry with Specialisation in Environment and Energy
• Computational Biology
• Life Sciences with Specialisation in Biomedical Science
• Life Sciences with Specialisation in Environmental Biology
• Life Sciences with Specialisation in Molecular and Cell Biology
• Applied Mathematics
• Quantitative Finance
• Physics with Specialisation in Astrophysics
• Physics with Specialisation in Physics in Technology
• Statistics with Specialisation in Biostatistics
• Statistics with Specialisation in Finance and Business Statistics...
* Scientist / lecturer/ researcher in
Math, Applied Math, Statisitic, Physics, Life Science
* Experts in Industry, Banking, Finance , Research firms, Consultancy firms…